I have been honored with a nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award by super-talented Hali. In her wonderful blog softwearhacks, Hali presents various sewing/knitting and crafting projects. For instance, I love her DIY Totoro Beanie, the Music Note Hoodie, and the Friendship Cards. So creative! Hop over to her blog if you want to see more.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
This award is given from bloggers to bloggers. Main criteria are: the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, and the level of love displayed in the words and the photographs.
1. Link and thank the person who nominated you.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. List 7 fun facts about yourself.
4. Nominate and link 15 other blogs (and let the nominees know they have been nominated)!
Here are my 7 fun facts:
1. When walking around in my apartment, I regularly bump into a wall, corner, door, my better half’s foot, or anything else that is lying or standing around. Fortunately, I have not run over my son so far.
2. I have a twin brother. When we were kids we used to talk to each other even while sleeping.
3. Last weekend I had eye bombed our apartment with 100 pairs of goggly eyes. I am going to post about it soon…
4. I eat dough ice cream just for the sake of the dough pieces.
5. I had moved to Toronto 1 1/2 years ago (from Germany). At that time I could not hear a difference between: hat and head, chair and share, Maple Leafs and Maple Leaves, sew and saw.
6. I am really bad when it comes to fashion, which is why I usually buy the complete outfit a mannequin is wearing.
7. I am unable to get any proverb right. I mix them up or unintentionally invent new ones. A while ago, a friend of mine and my better half had started collecting MY versions of proverbs in a list… I am pretty sure they are feeding the Sprichwortgenerator with my creations… It is unfortunately only in German but so funny.
Here is my list of 15 blogs, that I love to check out now and then. Even though I could not find this award on their sites, I am quite sure most of them have been nominated earlier, as well. These blogs are breathtaking. Congrats, fellow bloggers!
3. Wee Folk Art
10. Lines across
14. Sew well
15. WhiMSy love
And now I am going to notify the lucky winners that they have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award… 🙂
Please click here and leave a comment… Ich freue mich auch sehr über Kommentare auf Deutsch.